Home | People | Research | Publication | About | Artifact
- [05/2023] [Service] Xun Jiao serves as the general chair of DACPS 2023.
- [05/2023] [Talk] Xun Jiao delivered invited talks at U of Notre Dame, Peking U, HKUST(GZ), and ICT-CAS.
- [05/2023] [Student] Rahul Thapa named a 2023 Knight-Hennessy Scholar at Stanford!
- [05/2023] [Student] Caroline Maclaren named a 2023 Fulbright Scholar!
- [04/2023] [Media] Our research on robust computing for AI is featured in Quanta Magazine.
- [03/2023] [Service] Xun Jiao serves in the organization committee of ESWEEK 2023.
- [11/2022] [Award] Xun Jiao receives “IEEE Young Engineer of the Year Award (Philadelphia Section)[Video][Photo]!”
- [08/2022] [Grant] Our $1.2M project on “AI-based Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s” is funded by National Institute of Health!
- [08/2022] [Grant] Our $400K project on “Generalizable Approximate Computing” is funded by National Science Foundation!
- [06/2022] [Grant] Our $500K project on “Smart Green Environment Infrastructure” is funded by National Science Foundation!
- [06/2022] [Grant] Our $150K project on “Sustainable Green Infrastructure” is funded by National Science Foundation!
- [05/2022] [Service] Xun Jiao serves as TPC members for ICCAD 2022, ASP-DAC 2022, and ICESS 2022.
- [02/2022] [Award] Xun Jiao receives Junior Faculty Development Award from College of Engineering!
- [02/2022] [Student] Mauro Sanchirico receives College of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Student Award (1 annually).
- [02/2022] [Award] Our paper “Energy-Efficient Hyperdimensional Computing” at DATE 2022 is a Best Paper Candidate!
- [12/2021] [Media] Xun Jiao was interviewed by Digital Engineering Magazine.
- [10/2021] [Student] Dongning Ma, Ruixuan Wang and Sizhe Zhang are DAC 2021 Young Fellows!
- [10/2021] [Service] Xun Jiao is invited to serve as a TPC track co-chair for DAC 2022.
- [09/2021] [Service] Xun Jiao is invited to serve on NSF and DoE panel.
- [06/2021] [Service] Dr. Jiao serves as the lead guest editor of the Frontiers in Neuroscience - Neuromorphic Engineering”.
- [12/2020] [Service] Xun Jiao will serve on the TPC and track co-chair of DAC 2021.
- [11/2020] [Grant] Our $180K project on “Machine Learning-based Signal Processing” is funded by L3 Harris!
- [08/2020] [Grant] Our $250K planning project on “Scalable IoT Systems” is funded by National Science Foundation!
- [08/2020] [Award] Our paper on “Secure Firmware Fuzzing” is a Best Paper Candidate in EMSOFT 2020!
- [08/2020] [Award] Our paper on “Efficient Neural Networks” receives Outstanding Paper Award in DSD 2020!
- [04/2020] [Talk] Dr. Xun Jiao delivered an invited presentation in the U.S. Congressional House [College News].
- [04/2020] [Award] Our paper on “Machine Learning-based Circuit Error Modeling” is selected as a Best Paper of SELSE 2020.
- [01/2020] [Service] Xun Jiao is appointed as an Associate Editor of ACM SIGDA Newsletter.
- [11/2019] [Service] Xun Jiao serves on the TPC of DAC, GLSVLSI, and LCTES.
- [07/2019] [Award] Our Paper on “Secure ICS Protocol Fuzzing” is a Best Paper Candidate in EMSOFT 2019!
- [06/2019] [Award] Our Paper on “Cyber-Physical System Design” wins the Best Paper Award in CPSCOM 2019!
- [12/2018] [Service] Xun Jiao has been appointed as Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on CAD (IEEE TCAD)!
- [08/2018] [MISC] Xun Jiao joined Villanova University as Tenure-Track Assistant Professor.
- [06/2018] [MISC] Xun Jiao defended his PhD thesis and is now Dr. Xun Jiao!
Dependable, Efficient, and Intelligent Computing Lab (DETAIL)
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Villanova University
800 E. Lancaster Ave., Villanova, 19085